Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This is an upbeat, positive song. Are you feeling upbeat and positive right now?
A. I'm feeling sort of meh. Not upbeat and positive but not lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut, either.
2) Justin Timberlake is a good dancer. And why not? In this song, he sings he has "good soul in my feet." Consider your own dancing talent and compose your own lyric: I have ___________ in my feet.
A. I have sticks and stones in my feet. I kind of dance like Elaine on Seinfeld, I fear.
3) In the video, there's dancing in the laundromat. Do you have dirty clothes in the hamper, or are you all caught up with your laundry?
A. There are a few dirty clothes in the hamper, but I am mostly on top of it.
4) There's also dancing in the supermarket. What do you need to pick up at the store?
A. I have a long list that includes bread, lotion, deodorant, and a new tooth brush holder.
5) This song will appear in the upcoming Dreamworks Trolls movie. Some people believe Troll dolls are good luck. Do you have a good luck charm?
A. No. I used to be very good at finding four-leaf clovers, though.
6) Justin Timberlake loves to dunk Oreos in milk. Crazy Sam thinks this is all wrong -- the way to eat an Oreo is to twist the two halves apart and lick the cream first. Which method do you prefer, Justin's or Sam's?
A. Sam's. You go, girl!
7) Justin admits to some fashion fails. He and Britney Spears wore matching denim outfits that he regrets, and he's sorry he ever tried cornrows. What about you? Can you think of a look you thought was cool at the time, but now it makes you shudder?
A. I had big hair perm back in the late 1980s. It was horrible only I apparently was oblivious to how horrible it really was.
8) He is a very good golfer. When were you last on the golf course?
A. I think I played miniature golf about 10 years ago. Does that count?
A. I have only ever been in love with my husband.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Saturday 9 posts and leave a comment. Because there are no rules, it is your choice. Saturday 9 players hate rules. We love memes, however.