This is The Woman's Work meme from 2008 which I found on Sunday Stealing.
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Sometimes.
2. Favorite late night snack? Crackers.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes.
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't go to speciality coffee shops enough to have a favorite.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only certain ones.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think about them very much.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Anything performed by Karen Carpenter.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea with a little honey in it.
9. Can you do push-ups? Nope. No upper body strength.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band.
11. Favorite hobby? I love to write, but that has been my job in the past, too. I also play guitar but not so much these days. I still read a lot, though. So I'll go with reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I have A.D.D.T.S. - Anita Does Dumb Things Sometimes syndrome.
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I think too much.
14. The last disease you contracted? Um. Like a cold or something? I had some kind of terrible sinus/chest/sore throat thing in October.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why am I doing this? My head hurts it must be the change in the barometric pressure. I wonder if anybody actually reads these things.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. Tea. Infrequently a root beer.
17. Current worry right now? I need to have some expensive dental work taken care of in the next few weeks.
18. Current hate right now? Everything political. It's crazy insane out there in the world and I want the madness to end.
19. Favorite place to be? In my house.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Slept through it.
21. Like to travel? Sometimes. Depends on where and who with.
22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: I have no idea.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes. Several pairs.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? I am still in my nightgown. But it is white with little pictures of Micky and Minnie Mouse kissing on it.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know that I ever have.
26. Can you whistle? Yes. But not loudly.
27. Favorite singer/band? It's a tie between Melissa Etheridge and Sheryl Crow. Although I am also very partial to Stevie Nicks.
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Nope. I probably would be tossed out first time my team went to tribal council.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? All of them that I know depending on my mood.
30. Favorite girl’s names? Susan, Arianna, Camelia.
31. Favorite boy’s name? James.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband and I were watching a movie last night and we both thought of the same Jeff Dunham (a ventriloquist comic) routine at the same time and started laughing aloud.
34. Like your job? I did, yes.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes. It's a beautiful county in the midst of lovely mountains.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three. One is dedicated solely to the Wii, though, and isn't hooked up to the satellite dish.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I am not naming names here. That would not be polite.
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Both. It depends on my mood and if I am late.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband does.
41. What is your favorite book? I don't really have one. I like all books. But some of my favorite authors include Tamara Pierce, Janet Evanovich, Jane Smiley, David Baldacci, Anita Shreve, Lois McMaster Bujold, Ann Rivers Siddons, Juliet Marillier, and Adriana Trigiani, and many others.
42. What is your favorite candy? A Milky Way Midnight bar.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I don't have one.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? The weather. We're having 70 degree days in January when it is supposed to be about 30.