Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Stealing

 

This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew (that's me!). A decade ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on Facebook. Let's use them to go to know you better.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ...? 

1. Flavor?  - Sweet. 

2. Movie? - The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

3. Piece of jewelry? - My wedding band.

4. Place to be? - Home.

5. Boy's name? - James

6. Girl's name? - Susan

7. Candy? - Chocolate

8. Sports team? - The Indiana Fever (WNBA)

9. Color? - Blue

10. Month? - September


Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

  __________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. If I were to watch WNBA, it would be that team. Sophie went to school here in Missouri (Mizzou) and that team (Fever) is so talented. Sophie's birthday is today! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing only the sports team has changed in 10 years as that's the only answer that didn't seem familiar and surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said September, too. I think it's because this summer has been so unpleasant, weather-wise. Except for baseball, I'm just ready for it to be over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.