Sunday, August 09, 2026

Sunday Stealing

 


1) Describe your typical weekend and tell us how this weekend has been different.

A. My typical weekend involves changing the bed linens and washing them, doing laundry, maybe a dinner out, watching TV, and regular chores. I can't think of anything different that's happened.

2) What food hits your bliss spot?

A. Chocolate. But good chocolate. Lindt has good chocolate these days.
 
3) Where did you stay on your last vacation (hotel, Airbnb/Vrbo, friends/family)?

A. I haven't been on a vacation in 7 years. I stayed in a condo.

4) If you had a personality eraser, what part of yours would you erase?

A. I might not be so blunt about things. I can be pretty straightforward when it comes to saying what I think.
 
5) Think of your friends. Tell us about the first one who popped into your head.

A. I'll tell you about an old friend I saw this past week. I hadn't seen her in I bet 20 years. She's a retired journalist and editor. She has a lovely smile and a twinkle in her eye. She's got a dog, and she has brilliant white hair (not gray). She is almost 80 and still works. She's lost her husband and a son, and she told me she's had two knee replacements and a shoulder replacement, so she's almost bionic! It was nice to see her again.

Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.


__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in touch with old friends in the past week, 2 from 1958(!) and one from 1976

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried Bissinger's chocolate? We used to sell it at the card shop and though it was costly, everyone was mad about the milk chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.