Currently, I am:
Reading . . . The Women of Wild Hill, by Kirsten Miller and Finders Keepers, by Brett Battles (writing for Stuart Woods)
Watching . . . JAG, Reacher, Password, The Eye of the Storm, Deadliest Catch
Listening . . . to the sound of the air purifier in my office and the soft sound of my husband talking to someone on the phone in the other room.
Eating . . . nothing at the moment. I am chewing gum, though.
Thinking . . . that we had a little rain and I'm very grateful for it, though the winds have been wicked.
Feeling . . . perturbed that the custom orthotics that I paid $$$ for are causing more pain than they are helping, and I will have to go back to see if they can redo them. This has been going on for 7 months and I think I'm ready for a refund.
Celebrating . . . the little bit of rain and the fact that our power has so far stayed on in spite of the high wind.
Thankful . . . for my friends who check in on me.
Enjoying . . . a couple of video games that I play.
I swiped this, at least in part, from Stacy. I don't know where she got it, maybe she made it up.
I like your list. A lot of us use to do a meme like that on Mondays. I sure hope you can get your problem solved!
ReplyDelete