Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Working on anything exciting lately?

A. No. It's pretty boring around here. I need a good project.

2. What was the highlight of the day today?

A. This is Saturday. So far, the highlight has been a phone conversation with a friend.

3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

A. My weekends aren't much different from my weekdays anymore. So, I don't really have a favorite thing.

4. What are your favorite restaurants?

A. I don't really have a favorite. We eat subs from Bellacino's a lot. Pre-Covid, we ate at Shaker's, a local chain, frequently.

5. Do you follow any sports?

A. Not really, no, although I am keeping an eye on the women's NCAA basketball tournament, since we have a Virginia team in the Elite Eight.

6. What is your biggest fear?

A. Losing my husband.

7. What is your biggest regret?

A. Not picking a better career path.

8. When you were growing up, what was your dream job?

A. Being a writer. Should've been a lawyer.

9. Do you say ‘sherbet’ or ‘sherbert’?

A. I think I say the last one. Not that I actually have much use for that word.

10. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

A. Yes.

11. What is your favorite food at a cocktail party?

A. I don't go to cocktail parties.

12. Who is a book character most like you?

A. According to the Bing chatbot, I am like Chloe Brown, from Get a Life, Chloe Brown, by Talia Hibbert. I haven't read the book, so I will take Bing's word for it. It also says I am like Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games novels. Those I have read. I am not that brave or selfless, but it would be nice to think I could be.

13. Do you read reviews before you go to movies?

A. I don't go to the movies very often. I do read reviews, though.

14. How do you feel about cilantro?

A. I don't have any feelings about cilantro. I don't use it, so I must not like it, but aside from thinking it's a spice (right?), I don't know anything about it.

15. Have you ever cried in public?

A.  Yes, if you consider doctors' offices, the emergency room, or the hallway of a hospital to be public spaces.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck for VA in the Elite Eight. In general, I root for the lower-ranked teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share the same biggest fear. Mr D and I are of an age where it's a very big reality. But for today all is well and we thank the Lord for it. Don't do cocktail parties either nor go to the movies. We find other things to do that we enjoy. Hope you're having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends are the same here, too, except for the not working part. The hubby still works on Saturdays so I'm still puttering around on my own or watching the kids. Thrilling stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine recorded an album and put it on Spotify. He probably only gets a few streams but he did it because he always wanted to. He won't be the next big thing (by his own admission). A project you could consider, perhaps as a guitarist/singer?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't go to the movies very often either. I enjoy them when I go so I have no idea why I don't go more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a barren spinster, I think it's very romantic that your biggest fear is losing your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.