Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Stealing



1. If you were trapped in a room with the person who asked this for 24 hours, what would you do? The answer cannot be romantic or sexual.

A. Talk, sleep, and hope one of has a supply of water and that there's a pot to pee in somewhere in that room.

2. If you could learn any language instantly, what would it be?

A. Spanish.

3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A. I have no idea.

4. Favorite song lyric?

A. Oh, let's go with this: If I wanted to I could turn matches to gold
I could smoke drink swear and I would never
grow old - from If I Wanted To, by Melissa Etheridge

5. Favorite album?

A. I don't have one. When I was a teenager, though, I fell asleep every night listening to Bread.

6. Which time of day would you say is best for you work-wise?

A. Probably from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and then sometimes I pick up another head of steam after 7 p.m., but not often.

7. What do you think people assume about you from first glance?

A. That I must be weak-willed because I am overweight.

8. Favorite city that you haven’t visited?

A. How could it be a favorite city if I haven't been there? I don't particularly like cities. I'll say Dublin, Ireland because I haven't been there.

9. If you received $10,000 but had to give it away, what would you do with it?

A. I would give it to someone who needs it.

10. What is one book you wish you could get all your friends to read?

A. I don't know. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, maybe.

11. What is one movie you wish you could get all your friends to watch?

A. The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

12. If you could create one thing, what would it be?

A. A time machine.

13. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?

A. I'd be the best guitar player around. 

14. What is your favorite item of clothing?

A. Blue thing. It's a sweater like thing that is warm and comfortable. I call it "blue thing" even if I'm wearing one that is a different color. The original was dark blue. I wore it out a long time ago.

15. What is your favorite card/board game?

A. Scrabble.


 __________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. I'm terrible at Scrabble but I love to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have "Baby I'm-a Want You" going through my head. Did you put the needle on the first groove before you got into bed? Or were cassettes already in vogue when you Bread was your bedtime ritual?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your answer to the question about first impressions and what people think. My answer was similar except I felt like people saw "lazy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Bread and I had nearly forgotten about them. Questions like which book, which movie.. stump me all the time and my mind goes blank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dublin is wonderful - and lively.

    I'm with you on the time machine.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrabble and especially the time machine are on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOTR! yay! *insert image of "thumbs up"* I love scrabble but not with my cute and sweet Sister-in-law. She's been known to *oops* the board when frayed and frustrated. I love to wear blue clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.