Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Happiness Challenge

This doesn't necessarily make me happy, but it needs to be done -

I worked on the bookkeeping for the farm and my husband's septic installation business today. I'd gotten behind, mostly because I dislike doing it, but I'm catching it up this week.

So good for me for being responsible!

Also, my friend brought me chocolate covered rice cakes for absolutely no reason at all! That does make me happy, because I am loved, and because, well, chocolate!

(My husband gave me a big smooch this afternoon, too!)



*I am participating in the August Happiness Challenge hosted by One Gal's Musings.*

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate. Say no more. This reminds me that I have to update my financial software. It is stultifyingly boring. I shall consider you my role model.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.