Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


1. Do you buy things when you want them or wait for sales?

A. Depends on what it is and how badly I need it.

2. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly?

A. It certainly seems to move much more quickly now than it did when I was younger.

3. How often do you spend time alone?

A. Every day.

4. What’s something that has changed in the last month?

A. We started wearing N95 masks.

5. What’s the best part of your job, profession?

A. I'm not working at the moment. But the best part of being a freelance writer is the ability to say, "I'm not working at the moment."

6. How many pens do you have?

A. Gobs. I see six on my desk and that's not counting what is in the pen holder cup.

7. What are your healthiest habits?

A. I exercise my brain a lot. And I eat Cheerios.

8. Do you have a favorite postage stamp?

A. No. I did have a thing of Janis Joplin stamps here, but I seem to have misplaced them.

9. Who did you talk to the most this week?

A. My husband and my friend T.

10. What’s on your bedside table?

A. A box of tissues, medications I have to take in the night, nasal spray, a small bottle of water, and my watch.

11. How often do you try something new?

A. Frequently.

12. What are some of your grocery list staples?

A. Bread, cheese, lettuce, zucchini, yellow squash, pork, chicken, eggs, distilled water, spring water, etc.

13. Do you have a favorite poet?

A. Sharon Olds is my favorite poet. Here is one of her poems.

14. What interesting fact do you know?

A. The Appalachian Mountain chain is a continuation of the same mountains that are in the UK.

15. Do you fold laundry right away or do it later?

A. If the clothes are outside clothes, like shirts or pants, I hang them up straight out of the dryer. Everything else I take care of when I feel like it.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know your fact about the mountains - that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been wearing KN95s for a while now....I can't do the two-strap around the head 3M N95s--I feel like my face is being crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #14, that is so interesting! I did not know that. Loved your answers! Have a great day! ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing me to Sharon Olds--I'm going to spend a lot of time reading her work. And I didn't know that about the Appalachian Mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no clue about the Appalachians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check out that poet. Usually I don't read much poetry. but it might be something to do every now and then :) I heard my son, who works in a restaurant, is wearing N95 masks. He had Covid already so I'm not sure if it is just a precaution for the restaurant not to have people out with it since it seems like every other person here in Phoenix is sick with it. Do you find them comfortable to wear? I didn't know that about the Appalachian Mountains. Learned something new today!

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once I read you ate Cheerios, I wanted some too, but it is too late to eat now. I bet you got a lot of snow today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.