Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

A. Since that was my husband, I certainly hope so.

2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?

A. A Webster's Dictionary (yes, I have real dictionaries on my desk)

3. Did you meet someone new today?

A. I'm still doing the physical separation thing, so not in person. I did meet a distant cousin while trying to straighten out some misinformation on a Find A Grave site, though.

4. What are you craving right now?

A. Peace of mind.

5. What comes to mind when I say, “cabbage”?

A. Green.

6. What does your last text say?

A. "Now that I have your number, here is my cell phone. Call or text any time."

7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it?

A. I don't eat ice cream.

8. Do you like your hair?

A. At the moment, I am still sporting a Covid Cut. It is not bad but I am ready for a real haircut. I don't see that happening any time soon, though.

9. Do you like yourself?

A. Nope.

10. Do you like cottage cheese?

A. Nope.

11. What are you listening to right now?

A. The Sound of Silence. Real silence, not the song. The kind of silence where the only thing you hear is the click of the keyboard as you type.

12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are?

A. The keys on my guitars are shiny. That's about as sparkly as it gets in here. I'm not a sparkly kind of girl.

13. How many countries have you visited?

A. Four. The United States, England (layover on a plane, doesn't really count), Spain, and France.

14. Are you sarcastic?

A. Who me? Never.

15. Have you ever crawled through a window?

A. When I was about 9 years old, I became trapped in the bathroom at my grandparents' house. The door jammed shut. The only way to get me out was for my grandfather to climb up on a ladder and pull me through the window. I was hysterical by the time he got me out of there.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. Your window incident sounds traumatizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your window story sounds bad and scary. I liked crawling in windows.
    I like you so much. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. Loved your answers! Have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I bet that window business was really scary for a kid. I only get to hear that kind of silence in the morning after Tim's gone to work and the rest of the world isn't up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me join in the chorus: That is a scary story about your grandparents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have dictionaries on my desk - and a thesaurus and several books of quotes.

    Shame you were only in England on a layover. You should come back.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you play guitar. I am so nonmusical...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.