Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


1. If there's a personal god, what quality would you most like that person to have (and why)?

A. Empathy. If a god has no empathy, how can she have compassion, love, understanding, and comprehension  of the human condition?

2. What's your death-row meal?

A. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing, chocolate milk, a chocolate candy bar, and a banana.

3. Assuming we make it through this outbreak with minimal loss of life, what do you think our big takeaway should be?

A. That we are all one world and that there is no "us" versus "them" except in our own minds. Being prepared for eventualities is not a waste of time or money. Human lives are worth more than economic prosperity.

4. Whom do you find yourself missing more than you would've predicted?

A. No one, really. I stay alone except for my husband most of the time anyway, and the people I do interact with are generally still available to me via the usual methods - Facebook, the telephone, and text.

5. What brings you the most joy? Not happiness, not contentment -- JOY.

A. Being completely immersed in something to the point of forgetting about everything else.

6. Do you find yourself regretting anything you've said or done on social media?

A. No. I am particular about what I put on social media.

7. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your body and face?

A. Isn't my face part of my body? Odd phrasing. My least favorite thing about my body is my fat, and my least favorite thing about my face is my right eye, which sometimes droops. My favorite thing about my body is my hands, without which I would not get much done, and my favorite thing about my face is my eyes, without which I could not see. Plus they're a nice hazel and they change colors depending on my clothes.

8. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your life?

A. My favorite thing about my life is my creativity, and my least favorite thing about my life would be that I am alone too much.

9. How's the self-isolation affecting your libido?

A. That's just too personal a question to answer.

10. Which three places in the physical universe would you most like to visit?

A.  (1) An M class planet in a galaxy far, far away (2) the sun, and (3) New Zealand.

11. On whom did you have a crush years ago? Have you ever told them?

A. I can't recall having a crush on anyone long ago. I'm 56 years old and any crush I would have had would have occurred when I was a teenager and long before I met my husband of 37 years.

12. How have your religious views changed since you were in high school?

A. I wasn't religious, then I was, now I'm not. Now I'm spiritual, not religious.

13. If you could change one law, what would it be?

A. I would put term limits on federal House and Senate seat holders.

14. If you could add one commandment to the original ten, what would it be?

A. All people are created equal and women are people.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. The sun is far too hot even here on Earth in some places - but I agree with your answer about an M class planet - hopefully one that doesn't have any nasty viruses - oh hang on ...

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I stand up and cheer for #'s 13 and 14! Yes, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm so glad you chose something nutritious for your last meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the banana?
    Yes! to #13. Still can't believe I didn't think of that when I answered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--I love the idea of term limits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.