Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is your favorite color?

A. Blue. Or purple. It depends on my mood.

2. If you could get on a plane tomorrow and travel anywhere, where would you go?

A. New Zealand.

3. Were you closer to your mother or to your father?

A. I am the black sheep of the family. You figure it out.

4. What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert).

A. I'd like some spaghetti with garlic toast followed by chocolate cake with loads of icing.

5. Can you wink with each eye?  (How about curl your tongue?)

A. Yes to both.

6. Beach or forest?

A. Forest. The beach is a nice place to visit, though.

7. City or farm?

A. Farm. I live on a farm, of course I would say farm.

8. Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager?

A. Good grief. What a question! I'd rather do neither but I guess I'd rather turn blind as a teenager.

9. Would you rather always be overdressed or underdressed?

A. I'd rather be overdressed.

10. If you could pass alone one of your attributes to your children, which would it be?

A. I don't have children, but if I had had them, I would hope they would be creative.

11. What are you most insecure about?

A. People not knowing me for who I really am.

12. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?

A. A big fat blob.

13. What is the saddest you’ve ever felt?

A. I'm an old woman. I've felt sad many, many times.

14. Would you rather have your own private island, or your own private jet?

A. My own private island, although I suppose I might also need a jet to get off of it every now and then.

15. How do you think you will die?

A. Probably a heart attack. I just hope it's fast and quick.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

1 comment:

  1. Lady, you aren't that old! We are only a year apart and granted, the body is making me face the fact that I am GETTING older, but we aren't OLD yet! Most days my mind still thinks like a young person. I do agree with you on #15, though. I don't like to think much about it, but I do hope it's quick and painless. When pushed, I always say I hope to go to bed one night and wake up dead. I hope and pray to never experience wasting away from cancer or going through the horror of dementia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.