Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. How do you get past the gray skies during winter?

A. I climb aboard my starship and head out above them into the universal twilight.

2. Do you like snow? Why or why not?

A. I do not like it as well as I did when I was younger. Now it is troubling, as it is difficult to feed the cattle in the winter, and I frequently am homebound because I have a regular car instead of a 4-wheel drive something.

3. What are your favorite activities to do during the winter?

A. Read and play music.

4. What does a perfect winter day look like to you?

A. Christmas!

5. What are your favorite meals/food you enjoy eating during the winter?

A. Chocolate, especially fudge, and chocolate covered cherries.

6. What is your favorite winter holiday and why?

A. Christmas, because I am able to give to people I care about.

7. What are your favorite pizza flavors and toppings?

A. I am currently relegated to eating alfredo pizza because tomato sauce tears up my stomach. I used to enjoy a good veggie pizza, though.

8. What are some items in your daily bag/ backpack?

A. My inhaler, tissues, backup medications.

9. What are your favorite snacks?

A. Chips, raisins, chocolate.

10. Name some foreign countries that you would like to visit.

A. Scotland, New Zealand, Ireland, England.

11. What things that remind you of home?

A. Mountains, deciduous trees, and cows.

12. If you have one, list some items from your Amazon Wishlist.

A. Shadow Castle, by Marian Cockrell
    How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t: 14 Habits that Are Holding You Back from Happiness, by Andrea Owen (Paperback)

13. What was your favorite Christmas gift?

A. My brother gave me signed Melissa Etheridge guitar picks. Awesome.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of people seem to have self-help books on their wishlist. I wonder if we ever get around to buying them and following the advice? For myself...probably not. The guitar picks are a very cool Christmas gift! I'm not a fan of winter any longer, either. Age seems to take the shine off of it. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cold weather is getting harder for me as I age. I have arthritis in my hips, that for now is manageable, but holy moly, they hurt really bad sometimes. I can't help but to love snow. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with your answer to the perfect winter. Yup, Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should come over to the UK - Scotland, England and Ireland are all very different places. I too would love to go to New Zealand.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete