Sunday, October 06, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing
https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2019/10/countdown.html

1. List 15 things that make you smile.

A. That's a lot of things. Deer outside, seeing my husband happy, holding a baby, writing a good piece, playing a good song, hearing a good song, reading a good book, flowers, chocolate, my friends' voices, an unexpected phone call, a good meal, decent weather, winning a video game, taking a good photo.

2. Name 14 things that make you frown.

A. Can I just say "politics" and leave it at that?

3. List 13 things you see every day.

A. My husband. My computer screen. My cellphone. Books. My camera. Deer. Trees. Grass. Sky. Clouds. Sun. Darkness. My bed.

4. Name 12 things you have always wanted to try.

A. Going into space, visiting the pyramids, visiting the Great Wall of China, touring Scotland, taking a cruise, visiting Alaska, going after my Ph.D., driving over 120 mph., looking through the big telescopes at the universe, using a camera that costs over $10,000, panning for gold, flying a plane.

5. List 11 objects that mean a lot to you.

A. My watch, my wedding band, my computer, my camera, my cellphone, my books (way more than 11 of those), my house, my guitar(s), my staple remover (I call it my "little monster"), my eyeglasses, my Alexa.

6. List 10 places you have been.

A. Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York City, San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Florida.

7. List 9 of your favorite foods.

A. Chocolate, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, eggs, crackers, popcorn, Smarties, Pop Tarts.

8. Name 8 things you would rather be doing.

A. Sleeping, reading, playing the guitar, watching a good movie, dreaming, taking a shower, shooting photos, talking to my husband.

9. List 7 things you would take to a deserted island.


A. My husband (though he isn't a thing, I guess), packets of vegetable seeds, matches, a book, a signal flare, a satellite cellphone so I could call for help, clothes.

10. List 6 things you wish you never had to do.

A. Clean the toilets, fix dinner, wash dishes, stand in a long line, be angry with someone, listen to political rants

11. Name 5 people that mean the world to you.

A. Husband, brother, father, stepmother, mother-in-law.

12. List 4 of your biggest fears.

A. Being poor and living under a bridge, dying a long slow death, having a loved one die a long slow death (my mother did that and it is awful), losing my mind.

13. Give us 3 words to describe how you feel right now.

A. Tired, old, cranky.

14. Name 2 things you're excited for.

A. I'm nearly finished with my part of writing an entire magazine. I am looking forward to reading a good book.

15. What is 1 thing you want to say to someone?

A. We all put our pants on the same way.

 __________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. Going into space....good one! I think I would do that if given the chance. It would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No desire to go into space; I've become nervous even flying in a plane any more. Loved your answer to #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should follow your dream and drive over 120 mph. Actually closer to 155 mph.

    https://www.nascarracingexperience.com/

    It is kind of expensive but go for the longer track time. And spring for the additional insurance. It is one thing to say you've driven a racecar over 150 mph but how many can say they've WRECKED A RACECAR driving 150 mph?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are young, my lass. 😎.
    How could I forget to take my hubby along to a desert island? *slaps forehead*
    And yes, we all do put our pants on the same way. Good One!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I made it in your list there someplace!

    ReplyDelete