Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Who was the last person you were in a car with?

A. My invisible friend, Peaches. She rode with me down to check the mail a little while ago.

2. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

A. My husband has an appointment and I am going with him.

3. Who is your best friend or do you simply have close friends?

A. I have many close friends.

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

A. How should I know? I always hope that tomorrows are good days.

5. Have you ever thrown up in public?

A. Yes, when I was a teenager. It was a long time ago.

6. What’s on your mind right now?

A. Answering these questions.

7. Who was the last person you talked to?

A. My husband.

8. What is the worst subject they teach at school?

A. I liked everything I ever took in school. I don't think there is a "worst subject." That's subjective.

9. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?

A. Yes.

10. What is your favourite color top to wear?

A. Anything dark. But I look good in blue.

11. Have you ever been in a car accident?

A. Yes.

12. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?

A. The grass outside the window, although it's more burned-up brown than green, since we are having a bit of a drought.

13. Where would you like to be right now?

A. With my husband.

14. Is anything bugging you right now?

A. Yes. I seem to be having major procrastination issues today and don't want to do anything.

15. Is life going right for you now?

A. I suppose.

16. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?

A. Yes.

17. What made you laugh today?

A. Nothing, so far.

18. What was the last movie you watched?

A. Welcome to Marwen.

19. What was the last conversation you had about?

A. My husband and I talked about the fact that he was bored.

20. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?

A. I was still in bed.

21. Do you like your hair long or short?

A. My hair is medium length.

22. Do you like the rain?

A. "And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"  Yes, I like the rain.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

10 comments:

  1. Love the CCR quote. I was so happy that Fogarty finally owns the music. The record company screwed him for decades. I generally get my music for free. The whole ex-DJ thing. Bought I bought the 4 disc CCR box set when it came out. "Fortunate Son" is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is bored...I am sure you could put him to work. My husband knows better than to say that to me. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Marwin, it seemed poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have procrastination issues every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip on lysine. I’ll get some tonight after church. I think I was fortunate to get my throw up over in elem school age.. I would have folded in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaches is it? So that's where she got to. lol
    "Welcome to Marwen" was an excellent movie! I loved it.
    Rain is getting scarce, isn't it. Scary. Hope you get some and the grass recovers before the snows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is drying up around here, too. Hard to believe after the spring and early summer, but we could really use some rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been having flood warnings.

      I will take the roadster to work. If I am caught in floodwaters, I will put the convertible roof half up and sail my car backwards to work. Maybe invite animals aboard two by two.

      Delete
  8. Okay, you really need to tell us more about Peaches!
    I like rain too. I love to be cozy inside while the rain falls outside, especially at night.

    ReplyDelete