Friday, September 20, 2019

Places We Visited

These are a few more places we visited while at Cherry Grove last week. We went on into Myrtle Beach, of course.

This was one of my favorite stops. It's an eatery along the boardwalk in downtown
Myrtle Beach. It is where the music group Alabama got its start.

Always a good place to stop in and check out. Could there be a new guitar in my house? Hmm.

Prestons is an old favorite for meals. A little pricey these days, though.

This was at Broadway at the Beach. The round thing is a Ferris wheel without its cars; they were removed because of Hurricane Dorian. The house is upside down; some kind of amusement thing.

This is a huge mall. It would encompass every mall in Roanoke, I think.

No visit to the beach is complete without a stop at the Bass Pro. 

1 comment:

  1. I went to Myrtle Beach last year and enjoyed some of these same sights. I am not sure how I missed Duffy's though. I would certainly have eaten there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.