Monday, May 13, 2019

It's So Party, Let's Go Dancy

Saturday night we threw a party at the Botetourt Golf & Swim Club. The event was to congratulate my nephew and his new bride on their elopement in January.

It was a nice little shindig.

Me and the unmarried nephew. Ain't he handsome?

Early beginning, just to show the decorations. Teal is the bride's favorite color.

Still waiting on folks to come.

Not as boring as that might look.

My sister-in-law. This is probably the best picture I've ever taken of her.

Party going in full swing now.

My mother-in-law (l) has a chat and a laugh.

Family photo of groom's family.

The cake!

Bride and groom cutting the cake.

Smiling at another photo op.

Chowing down!

Lots of discussions.

Grandma with grandsons & new bride.

Special thanks to my dad for letting us use the room at the country club.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun family celebration--the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time! Congratulations to the happy couple! Hope they have many wonderful years together!

    And yes your nephew is very nice looking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.