Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. When did you last sing to yourself?

A. This morning, actually. I was humming "Uptown Funk" as I moved about the house preparing my tea, etc., because it makes me move faster.

2. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about anything, what would you want to know?

A. That's a loaded question if I ever saw one. I'd like to know who really killed JFK, how the world was formed, and if Christ approves of the way His word has been twisted and used to justify killing, vengence, and political gain.

3. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

A. My marriage. It is easy to have a bad marriage, but very hard to have a good one. You have to work at it. Following that it would keeping a relationship with family members, having friends, obtaining three college degrees, writing thousands of articles for local publications, and being involved in my community.

4. What is the first happy memory that comes to mind, recent or otherwise?

A. The day I received my masters degree (2012). I was very happy that day.

5. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living?

A. Probably not. I would like to travel more but I doubt I would.

6. Do you feel you had a happy childhood?

A. No.

7. Would you ever have a deep conversation with a stranger and open up to them?

A. Yes, I have done that.

8. What would you title the autobiography of your life so far?

A. Nevertheless, She Persisted

9. How do you feel about tattoos and piercings? Explain.

A. I think it's a personal choice and if that's what you want to do to your body, go for it. I have a piercing in each ear and no tattoos.

10. Do you wear a lot of makeup? Why/why not?

A. I wear makeup but I don't consider it to be "a lot." I use it because it makes me look a little better - a little less pale, and it brings out my eyes.

11. The world is listening. Pick one sentence you would tell them.

A. Get over yourselves and stop interferring in other people's lives.

12. Who in the world would you most like to receive a letter from and what would you want it to say?

A. Living or dead? If living, I'd like to receive a letter from J. K. Rowling saying she'd read my blog and she thought I had great potential as a writer and I should be focusing on writing a book. If dead, I'd like to receive a letter from a currently living lawyer telling me I'd been found to be the next of kin to some really rich person and here's a check for a couple million dollars.

13. Do you have a desk/workspace and how is it organized/not organized?

A. I have a desk. It is organized with the stuff I need to work on now to my left and the stuff I've finished and need to file away to my write.

14. What’s your Starbucks order, and who would you trust to order for you, if anyone?

A. I have never been in a Starbucks and I don't drink coffee. Do they serve hot chocolate?

15. What is the most important thing to you in your life right now?

A. My husband, who is a "who," not a thing. If you're talking about material things, then it would probably be my house.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting answers. I can't say that my childhood was a happy one either. I love that you have earned so many degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JK Rowling would write an amazing letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about make-up.
    Congratulations on your degrees! I have two. I should get my Master's.
    I do not drink coffee either, I do believe they serve hot chocolate, iced tea and smoothies. I haven't been either as you can tell. Hahahahaha Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, yes they DO serve hot chocolate. Delicious ridiculously overpriced hot chocolate. Loved your answer about the letter. Encouragement from J.K Rowling would be good...but do you need it? What's stopping you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruno knows how to groove and won my heart “TalkingTo The Moon.” With the determination of three degrees under your belt you don’t need a letter from anyone ... just do it! Beauty starts from within not the outside. The most important thing to me is my business.it’s all I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love "Uptown Funk!" It's my happy song.
    Your answer to #2 made me think of all kinds of questions I'd like the answers to....I'm sure, without the crystal ball, that Jesus isn't happy with a lot of things being done in his name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers.
    Yes, they have several flavors of hot cocoa, and teas and smoothies. And little sandwiches and desserts.
    We have a sorta similar answer to the crystal ball question. Yours is more feeling and mine is more logic, but the gist is there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like a letter from a lawyer, too. lol That's a good title. I'd pick up the book to check out more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.