Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

Christmas lights near me:

This is a house off of Country Club Road.

They have thousands and thousands of lights.

Lots of cool miniature scenes to look at.

Like this.

Here it is from a distance.

This is what happens when you're taking pictures and your husband suddenly moves the car!

This display has been on Country Club Road for as long as I can remember. The deer in front used to have a red nose, or so I thought. Different lighting set-up this year.

The lights on Main Street in Fincastle.

A big red wreath on one of the administration buildings in Fincastle.


That's an over-exposed moon on top, not a Christmas light.

Lights down looking north down Roanoke Street.

Lights looking south down Roanoke Street.

I can't remember which direction these were.

Another from the house on Country Club.

And this is my tree!
----------------------------
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 583rd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. enjoyed this so much blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those lighted snowflakes in downtown Floyd. I'm always on the look out for lights. Your tree is glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like your tree better than the Country Club house. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the light show. Your tree is real pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the explosion of color you got when you snapped as your Husband plowed forward. What an awesome print that you would make. Merry Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to look at Christmas lights! One of my favorite traditions. I couldn't find my pickle this year, either, but I love that tradition, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.