Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. When was the last time you tried something new?

A. The last thing I tried that was new was a recipe for baked pork chops. They were okay.

2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?

A. The invisible perfect person.

3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?

A. Be yourself.

4. What gets you excited about life?

A. Learning something new.

5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

A. Don't trust anyone. And I mean not one single person.

6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?

A. Writing long pieces (like books) and trying to lose weight.

7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?

A. I am always asking questions. My whole life has been one big question mark.

8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

A. I love my husband. I married him. I take care of his home and feed him dinner.

9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?

A. There is no heaven or hell.

10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

A. I can play the guitalele.

11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

A. I think it's a sign of being human.

12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

A. Drive faster.

13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?

A. Yes. Well, I don't do dances around the TV or anything, but I am grateful I have one.

14. What is the difference between living and existing?

A. Living has purpose. Existing is just breathing.

15. If not now, then when?

A. In the next moment.

16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?

A. I can't remember.

17. What does your joy look like today?

A. It looks like feet in slippers.

18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?

A. Yes. If someone surmises something and it is incorrect and you don't correct them, then you are perpetuating a lie. A lie of omission is still a lie.

19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?

A. Not very long.

20. Which activities make you lose track of time?

A. Writing, reading, playing video games.

21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

A. Writing.

22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

A. I don't understand this question. What would I miss if I didn't have it? Is that what this is trying to say? I would miss my imagination.

23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?

A. Everybody is.

24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?

A. Whether or not I have my mind.

25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?

A. When your gut says so.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
  (#250)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about heaven and hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set of questions. I believe in God but think we make our own heaven and hell here and now. Regrets are a waste of time.if you want to change something... change it! Crying is neither a sign of weekness or strength... it is cathartic I don’t have much but I am very proud and happy with what I do have, I don’t think you can say celebratory is the right word. That puts too much importance on one’s possessions. I am my best friend and I try to speak to myself all the time. I love my mother,the only person that ever told me they loved me and I take care of almost all her needs everyday.the hardest lesson I learned was also not to trust. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. We answered #18 almost exactly the same. I have to admit, it makes me a bit sad that life has taught you not to trust anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry life has been that you can't trust anybody great answers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.