Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What never fails to cheer you up?

A. Seeing a rainbow. 


2. Which friend do you have the most in common with?

A. I have different things in common with different friends. I don't know that I have more in common with any one than the others (if we're leaving out husbands as friends in this question).

3. Name one thing that never fails to anger you.

A. School shootings.

4. What is your favorite way to spend a sunny day?

A. Taking a hike or working in my flower garden.


5. Create a fortune cookie note based on your week.


A. You will find new lines of communication after a massive failure.

6. What is your favorite way to exercise?

A. Walking.

7. What is your favorite thing about your best friend?

A. He is forgiving.

8. What kind of things do you like to create?

A. Stories, poems, music, colorful stuff sometimes.

9. What languages would you like to learn?

A. Spanish and French.

10. What is a topic you’re really knowledgeable about?

A. Writing.

11. When do you feel you look your best?

A. About 2 minutes after I have finished putting on my makeup. After that it is all downhill.

12. What types of music do you like to listen to?

A. I listen to adult top 40, 1970s and 1980s music, classical, New Age, and movie theme sound tracks.

13. What is something that leaves you completely in awe?

A. A spectacular sunset.


14. What is your most childish aspect?

A. I think I can read people's minds and know what they are thinking about me.

15. Name a time where you had to be really brave.

A. Every time I had surgery.

16. How do you like to keep warm?

A. With a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate, and a good book.

17. What brings out your soft side?

A. Babies of all kinds.

18. What is your favorite way to treat yourself?

A. I spend money on books.


19. What is something you’re proud of about yourself?

A. I'm an award-winning writer.

20. What is something you don’t care about?

A. The lives of people in the entertainment industry.

I missed last week because my modem actually went up in smoke on Saturday. I watched little tendrils of white smoke ooze from it before I realized I needed to unplug the thing and throw it outside.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, there are some intriguing titles in that stack of books. I think I feel a trip over to Amazon coming on! I don't care about the lives of entertainers, either. These were interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stared at your glorious sunset photo for quite a while. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards, richly deserved, I'm sure. I loved your sunset photo. I have to say I have been perhaps undeservedly lucky with my health--no surgeries, not because I've tried to keep healthy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sunsets too but my favorite is the stars in the nighttime sky and all their magnificently. I have to be brave everyday. To have so much going on in my life and so much in my head and heart... everyday is a challenge of bravery just to make it through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.