Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Favorite Color

My favorite color is blue. It has always been so. I find it calming. It reminds me of sky, water, my husband's eyes, and blue jeans. What would life be without blue jeans? Forever in blue jeans, babe.

I used the word "blue" in my very first online name. You find the word in many songs. It describes a depth of feeling that we are all familiar with, some more than others.

A bridge holder-upper (I don't know what it's called) against a brilliant blue sky.


_____________
Linking up with the April challenge from Kwizgiver. April 18 done!

2 comments:

  1. The sky is amazingly clear blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blue sky. Blue is one of my few favorite colors. Hope you can comment on my blog now. I have no idea what was wrong! Oh, I know that song, Forever in Blue Jeans. Used to listen to it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.