Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

1. Song Sung Blue




2. Blue Suede Shoes



3. Blue Bayou

4. Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain


5. Crystal Blue Persuasion

6. Folsom Prison Blues


7. I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues

8. Blue Eyes

9. Blue Morning, Blue Day

10. Blue Sky (Eat a Peach)

11. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes


12. Blue Moon


13. Blue Velvet

_______

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 541st time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. ahhh nice selection, both images and music--it's comforting to realize how many of those I recognize, and now I have to go look up the ones I don't.

    (Sometimes I think the best thing that ever happened on the computer is You Tube).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought blue and purple flowers last week becasue my garden was all red and pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. comforting to realize how many of those I recognize, and now I have to go look up the ones I don't.
    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blues list, my friend.. 👍🏻👌🏻 So many great songs on this list. Three favorites! No, make that four...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh. I thought I commented earlier. I must have contracted invisibility. So much of my favorite music is The Blues, but most of these titles are also very high on the list. Especially happy to be reminded of the Judy Suite. Sweet. I spun around as soon as I read it, pulled the vinyl, and she's spinning around the turntable even as I type this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't it make your brown eyes blue? I especially like #7 and 11.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.