Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

A. I never really thought about it. I don't often tell people how I really feel (husband excepted).

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.  WHY were you angry?  Do you still feel the same way?

A. This would be a political answer with the date being November 2016. And yes, I still feel the same way.

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane.  You have enough time to make one phone call. Who do you call?  What do you tell them?

A. I would call my husband and tell him I love him.

4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.  Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?

A. Of course I would be afraid. I would talk to my husband and things would move forward from there. As I have no real "bucket list" of items I want to fulfill, I would just like for those last days to be calm and happy.

5. You can have one of the following two things: love or trust.  Which do you choose?  Why?

A. Trust. I couldn't love someone I couldn't trust.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work.  There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.  Your boss has told you that if you are late just one more time you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dog’s life?  Why? Why not?

A. I would try to save the dog because life is more important than a job. I mean, that make actually simply be making a phone call to the police and then making a run for my job, but I would make some kind of effort.

7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?

A. That would be the same person.

8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship.  He/she is falling in love with you.  What do you (or did you) say?

A. At this point in my life I would have to remind him/her that I am happily married, and hope that we could still be friends. But I expect the relationship/friendship would end, just because of lost expectations.

9. Think of the last person you know who died.  You have the chance to give them 1 hour more of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours.  Do you do it?  Why? Or Why not?

A. I'm not even going to answer this.

10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

A. Most of the time. I try to be, anyway.

11.  Does love = sex?

A. No. And it doesn't work the other way around, either.

12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income.  Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?  Why or Why not.

A. Under my current circumstances, I might make that offer, since it is just my husband and me. It would depend a lot on how dependent we were on my salary at that particular time.

13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say?  What did you have to tell the person?

A. I am always honest with my husband, and the last thing I told him was I would have preferred being asked about installing a water softener instead of being told we were going to do it after he'd already bought it.

14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex – you love them or that you do not love them back.

A. I guess that I didn't love them back, if the person loved me.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't think about my husband as an answer for #13. I was thinking a little further out, I guess, but yes, our poor spouses do get to hear what we really think all the time, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your relationship with your husband. Over the years I have learned never to count on mine for support or understanding, though he's an otherwise nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think #1 is harder to look in the eyes and tell someone for fear of the reaction they would have and seeing it on their face. But if the words are true should make sure they look at you and you them. . #8 has happened to me. I’ve fallen in love with someone who says they don’t know what love is but their actions say different. My response has been to support, appreciate and love them enough to get to really know each other and give them time to find those feelings of trust and love for themself again hopefully with me, but if not. My heart will break but it won’t change my love for them.
    As for # 11 love doesn’t = sex or the other way around as you said but there is a difference in sex and making love with someone. Sex can be with anyone you want to “try on” and making love is with someone who you have very deep connection or feelings of love with like an exclusive boyfriend or husband. Someone you want to make or share a life with. As least that is my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great answers to difficult questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, what interesting questions and you did a great job answering them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were difficult. And your answer to #5 was perfect. And sex never equals love. Love is very special. Nothing in life is quite like it. It's in the realm of, well, Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your answers. Gator is my go to person for anything in life, after all Gator is a stage 4
    cancer survivor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.