Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Stealing: Bah Humbug

Sunday Stealing: Bah Humbug!

Bah Humbug!  Before we get all warm and cozy for the upcoming holidays, here's a chance to let out all those angry feelings you've been harboring.
_____________
Country Dew says: Words like "loathe" and "hate" are very strong words that I seldom use. They are reserved for important moments. So I have changed those to "dislike."
_____________

TV show I dislike: Anything on Fox.

Movie I dislike: You Don't Mess with the Zohan, or basically anything with Adam Sandler in it.

Music genres I dislike: I'm not a big fan of rap. Mostly, I don't understand it.

Magazine which annoys me: Any of them that have smelly advertising in them.

Makes me cranky at restaurant: People talking on their cellphones instead of gazing into one another eyes, or at least keeping a check on their kids.

Makes me cranky in public: The public.

Makes me impatient at home: Having a sick husband.

Makes me impatient at work: I don't have a job now.

Celebrity I dislike: I'm not fond of Clint Eastwood or Adam Sandler.

Music artist I dislike: I really don't know. If I am not fond of someone I don't listen to them.

I could not care less about: the lives of celebrities.

Blogger's habit that annoys you: Do you mean like Blogger the program? Or a specific blogger? The answer is "nothing" in either case.

Feature on your blog you dislike: Nothing.

Politician that you dislike: Bob Goodlatte, 6th District Congressman for Virginia, and chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


5 comments:

  1. I love your answer about not caring about the lives of celebrities. All of them. I should have thought of that. I don't have an iota of interest in the gossip magazines, shows, or "news" about any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen "Don't Mess with the Zohan," but I have a male friend who STILL can't say enough bad about it. Years ago, he rented it on Netflix and watched with his junior high school aged son and high school aged daughter and was mortified by the sexual content. He won't even look at Adam Sandler anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have changed loathe and hate too. Dislike is much more to me...uh...liking.

    In response to your comment about Hallmark on my entry, YES!!!!! They are all the same plot. There's a Scrooge character (male or female), a Cratchit character, ghost characters (whether real or spiritual) and some waif (human or animal) who brings them all together. You can tell from the first five minutes what the plot of the movie is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister (living in Blacksburg) went on a rant the other night about the VA Congressman who is sponsoring the concealed carry legislation. She phoned his office and wrote him, and just went on a long rant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is disabled (double amputee) and at times I get very annoyed by him. I feel bad when I get annoyed but sometimes, it just happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.