Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Questions
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say?
A. I would ask him why he has given me the impression that he thinks some people are "better" than others, and why he has given me the impression that he believes money is more valuable than humanity. I would ask him if he thinks science is false and if he knows the difference between facts and lies. If my impressions are incorrect, then I would ask him to explain to me what it is he really values and why, and ask him how he could correct my impressions (because I suspect I am not the only one with those impressions).
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why?
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
A. Go out with a friend to a book store, see a movie, have a nice lunch, maybe purchase new clothes.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
A. Vincent (Starry Starry Night), by Don MacLean.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
A. Face. I can hide the body under clothes.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
A. I would live on a cruise ship that travelled the world, so I could see every country and eat at the buffet so I wouldn't have to cook.
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
A. Not having children.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
A. I would go to my grandfather, my mother's father, and ask him how it felt to be dead, so I would know what to expect when it happens to me.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why?
A. I'd rather just reach 30 and stop, like an elf. If aging backwards means losing wisdom, then I chose the current situation.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
A. She tried.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.