Sunday Stealing: The Place for Patrick Questions
1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire?
A. Writing, reading, looking outside and watching nature - introverted things.
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
A. Yes, I would break the law to save someone (not necessarily even someone I love). I would take it all the way, I guess, to the point of my death.
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
A. Is it possible to answer this question without thinking about it? Before one knows the truth, one must know one's definition of truth, yes? Faith and belief are not the same as truth - or are they? And are only facts truth, or is truth more than facts?
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
A. I remember many times when I was really, really upset, and it mattered more at the time then it does now. Some of the "upsets" obtained results, some not.
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
A. Wear shorts.
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
A. More work that I actually enjoy doing. I have not been able to work for some time due to health issues, and I think I would rather work - or do something - than not.
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?
A. I'm already an anxious genius. It's not all it's cracked up to be. However, I have no desire to be a fool. I wouldn't mind being a tranquil genius, though.
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
A. I worry about both in equal parts.
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
A. I'd be my present age in my mind and 18 in my body.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.