I was watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon, Amy, Leonard, and Penny went to a cabin. They played a game called, "Never have I . . ." So today, I shall list things I have never done.
Never have I . . .
1. Published a book.
2. Made a quilt.
3. Driven a car over 120 mph.
4. Been on a cruise.
5. Held $1 million in cash in my hands.
6. Visited the Statue of Liberty (though I have seen it from a distance).
7. Been to Canada.
8. Bungee jumped.
9. Received a tattoo.
10. Jumped out of a plane.
11. Given birth to a child.
12. Owned a smart phone (!)(!)
13. Been to a major league sporting event.
How about you? What haven't you done? (I think under the Big Bang game rules, if you've done any of these things, you're supposed to take a drink of liquor for each one done. But don't do that.)
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 487th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.