Thursday, February 02, 2017

Thursday Thireteen #485

Thirteen pictures that have nothing in common except I took them.

A secret glen of trillium.

Bear running through alfalfa.

A calf.

An orange rose.

Sunrise through forsythia.

A January rainbow.

Canadian Goose.

Fence.

Our house from afar, in Autumn.

A black swan that found its way to the pond.

Rose after rain.


Fawn.

Turkey.
____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 485th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Rainbows and roses. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in Eden! I'm so happy for you to be surrounded by beauty. Happy T13 day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cow, roses and rainbow. Great pics all around! My T13

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.