Sunday Stealing: The Icebreaker Questions
1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
A. I'm an introvert, which is frequently mistaken for shy (or stuck up, depending on who is watching). Mostly I'm quiet and prefer to watch and wait.
2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend?
A. Unfortunately, nothing that I am aware of.
3. Are you easy to get along with?
A. I like to think so, but you may need to ask my friends or my husband to know for sure.
4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to them?
5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with?
A. Last week was full of deep conversations with two of my friends.
6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd?
A. No. I have been known to have a panic attack in a department store.
7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles?
A. I think some people do have better fortune than others, but I don't know if that is luck or circumstance.
8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are freezing your butt off in January.)
A. We had homegrown tomatoes.
9. Do you think there is life on other planets?
A. Sure. We'll never know in my lifetime, so what does it matter?
10. Who was your first crush on?
A. A boy named Jamie. Not the James I married, though.
11. What are your bad habits?
A. I bite my nails and I am emotional eater.
12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine?
A. The part where I feel like I've accomplished something.
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with?
A. I have several friends I enjoy spending time with.
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up?
15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you?
A. I don't have a celebrity crush.
16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music.
A. Books. I already watch very little TV and while I love music and listen to it, as I age I find I listen to it less. But I still like to read.
17. Do you believe in second chances?
A. Depends on what the person did to need the second chance.
18. What would you like to do next in your life?
A. Be a stronger, healthy, and more independent person.
19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
A. A family member called me white trash and said that the reason I couldn't have children was because God hated me just for being born.
20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
A. People compliment me on my writing and on my resilience. I appreciate both sentiments.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.