Since I have not been well, the little things will have to count for a lot.
|My husband racing around the track.|
1. I wrote 52 Thursday 13s, and hosted the TT website for the year, except for one week when I was on vacation.
2. I went to Pocono, Pennsylvania, and watched my husband race around a race track in a fast race car.
3. I saw my chiropractor 27 times.
4. I went to physical therapy 62 times.
5. I have 100 pages, typed, in my journal for 2016. That's just over 49,400 words.
6. Counting this entry, I wrote 325 blog entries.
7. I edited a novel.
8. I read 19 books, which for me is a record low. I may have read a few more than that, having forgotten to put them on my reading list, but it appears my reading level dropped considerably. No wonder the books are piling up.
9. I resigned myself to having to hire someone to come in to clean at least once a month, because I cannot push the vacuum.
10. I cast a vote for a woman for president of the United States.
11. I shot some nice photos.
12. I started learning to knit.
|It's a scarf.|
|Whatcha think, you knitters out there?|
13. I took up coloring and found that I enjoyed that.
|Gandalf arrives in the Shire.|
Sounds a bit boring, eh? Maybe next year will be more lively.
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 480th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.