Sunday Stealing: Shannon's Moments Meme, Part Two
23. Have you ever gone to the “dark side”?
A. My husband would probably say he has been the recipient of my dark side. But I've never killed anyone or been arrested, or tried to build a Death Star.
24. What shirt are you wearing right now?
A. I'm in my sleeping gown.
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever.
A. That it is comfortable and doesn't make my back hurt. I also like a bedspread instead of a comforter, and I like the room cold enough to need to be covered with a blanket and the bedspread.
26. Can you sing?
A. Yes. Not as well as I once could, but I can sing.
27. What is something about you that would surprise us?
A. I once put my fist through a door.
28. Have you been to a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause?
A. I would love to go to a Renaissance Fair, but every time they have one within driving distance, I seem to be sick, or it rains.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
A. Anything that comes to mind.
30. Favorite girl's name?
31. Favorite boy's name?
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now?
A. Nothing in my pocket. My purse has the usual: change, ink pens, my asthma inhaler.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
A. I told my husband that I didn't pour the oil from the oil lamp down the drain into the septic tank because I was afraid if one of us farted, it would blow the house up.
34. Best toy as a child?
35. Worst injury you have ever had?
A. I will have to go for bad recoveries from surgeries, given that it has left me disabled.
36. Where would you love to live?
A. I am happy where I am. I have lovely mountains and it's quiet. Aside from having to cut the frickin grass, what's not to love?
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade?
A. We have a flat screen that is about 12 years old and yes, I would like a new one.
38. There is no Number 38.
39. How many dogs do you have?
A. None. I used to have one but she died after 17 years, and I never had the heart to get another.
40. Do most folks trust you?
A. I used to be a reporter. Some people told me everything. Some people told me nothing. I have kept - and keep - many secrets. While some reporters never kept things "off the record," I did, if asked and I couldn't see the harm in it. The public doesn't need to know everything about a person.
41. What book are you reading?
A. Island of the Blue Dolphins, by Scott O'Dell. I am on a "revisit my childhood favorites" kick at the moment. I want to study the stories and see how they hold up.
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show?
A. Cagney & Lacey. Is that a classic now? Or do you mean further back, like Bewitched?
43. What’s your favorite sports team?
A. I don't follow sports, but I root for the University of Virginia when someone asks.
44. Favorite month and why?
A. June. It's my birthday, and my husband's birthday, and it's not usually too hot.
I encourage you to visit other participants in
Stealing posts and leave a
comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by