Because Bookstraveller suggested The Backstreet Boys. Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This video shows the boys in the band nervously await an audition. When were you last nervous?
A. In the grocery store on Friday. I tend to have little panic attacks in crowds. I manage to get through the chore, but sometimes I have to find an empty aisle to regain control.
2) BSB Brian Littrell was born with a congenital heart problem and had open heart surgery the year this song was released. Who is the last person you visited in the hospital?
A. I guess that would have been my husband in 2014, when he caught his hand in the hay baler and had two surgeries.
3) Littrell had different health trouble in 2009. While working in Japan, he contracted swine flu, which caused the band to cancel several events. Have you battled a cold or flu this summer?
A. I have one right now. I have had an upper respiratory infection since June 4. I thought I was getting better but now my husband is sick and I doubt I will get away with not having a rebound, though I am hopeful. My immune system sucks.
4) When you feel a cold coming on, what's your favorite remedy?
A. I like hot tea, Nasacort, and gargling with salt water. Also, curling up on the couch with a book and tissues.
5) Brian and his cousin, fellow BSB member Kevin Richardson, are both from Kentucky and have been inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame. According to their website, if you tour the Hall of Fame you'll see exhibits that celebrate Kentucky's contribution to American music. Do you enjoy museums? Or do you think they're a snooze?
A. I love museums of all types. The last one I went to was a NASCAR museum. We have a pinball museum in our city that I really want to visit. I used to be a pinball wizard.
6) BSB Nick Carter was named one of People magazine's "Most Beautiful People in the World." Who is someone you think is especially gorgeous?
A. Viggo Mortenson when he is Aragorn in Lord of the Rings. And I'm also partial to Orlando Bloom as Legolas.
7) This spring Nick became a father for the first time. Is anyone in your life expecting a baby this year?
A. Everyone who is expecting had their babies in April and May. We have cows expecting through October, though.
8) The band has been involved in ongoing litigation with their first manager, saying he had been dishonest with them about how much they had earned. Tell us about someone you trusted, but shouldn't have.
A. The doctor who performed my gallbladder surgery in 2013 messed up and left me unable to function properly. Jerk.
9) The band's recordbreaking 1999 tour was sponsored by the Sears department store chain. Sam remembers the twice-a-year shopping trips to Sears -- spring and fall -- with her mother to update Sam's school wardrobe. What's the last article of clothing you bought?
A. I guess a pair of sneakers. I don't buy a lot of clothes but I do replace my tennis shoes about every six months because of my flat feet.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Saturday 9 posts and leave a comment. Because there are no rules, it is your choice. Saturday 9 players hate rules. We love memes, however.