Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday Thirteen

What Happens at the Trash Can


A squirrel.

Raccoon.

Three raccoons!

Raccoon.

A Bear! A Bear!

Bear make big mess.

A groundhog.

Big fat groundhog.

A bear! Too bad the camera apparently slipped.

Bear Butt.

Now we know why there is a mess in the morning.

Having a feast.

Winding it up and going away.

 
Now to figure out how to keep the animals out of the trash!

_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 449th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. 

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm not sure what I'd do if a bear appeared in our (London, UK) back garden!

    http://rashbre2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've always wanted video proof like that. The image in my mind of a bear is frightening. I found some bear scat on the porch once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so clever love to share on my facebook acct with friends who love animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems to be a popular dining spot -- hope you can figure out a way to keep them out. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bear?! I would not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's in your trash cans that they love so much? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.