Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Ology

From Sunday Stealing
OLOGY Meme


MOUTHOLOGY

What is your least favorite salad dressing? I don't know.

What is your least favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds. They put onion on everything. Or used to. I haven't eaten there in so long I can only guess that this is still a thing.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Shakers. It's a local chain.

On average, what would cause you to flirt with the server? Absolutely nothing.

What food could you eat every day just to "get along"? Chocolate. (I am not really sure what this question means. Get along with somebody else? Keep going through the day?)

What pizza toppings would make you hurl? I have no idea. Dog food?

What food is likely to get you in the mood? It takes more than food, baby.

What is your favorite type of gum to get off your shoe? None. What, you think I re-chew it or something?

 
TECHNOLOGY
 
Number of contacts you'd never let your significant other see on your cell phone? None.

Number of contacts in your email address book that are exes? None.

Do you judge others about the wallpaper on their computer? No. 

What is your favorite technology from the past that is now obsolete? The ol' Centipede game at the arcade. 

Do you have stuff on your computer that you'd never want someone to see? Not really, no. I have lots of journal entries on here that I would prefer no one see, but if they did all they'd know is that I whine a lot when I write to myself.

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.

Do you like your smile? I suppose.

What's your best feature? My brain.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Lots.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell. I can smell snakes when they're nearby. Black snakes smell like cucumber. Other snakes smell like fresh dirt.

When was the last time you had a cavity? When I was a teenager, so about 35 years ago.

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Laundry basket full of clothes.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I recall.

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If you could, would you wanna know the day you were going to die? No.

Is love for real? Yes.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Susan.

What color do you think looks best on you? Blue.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yes. I don't know why, but I swallowed a fly. I guess I'll die.

Have you ever saved someone's life? Yes. Once an online friend tried to kill herself and I managed to contact her local police department even though she lived on the other side of the country.

Has someone ever saved yours? Yes. I had an infected ovarian cyst burst in my abdomen and would have died if the doctors hadn't performed surgery.

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked down a public street for $100,000? Could I wear shoes? I have delicate feet.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure. I might even throw in some tongue. ;-)

Would you cut off one of your little fingers for $200,000? No.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? No. Well, maybe.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Yes. Not that anyone would want me to.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No. I have ulcers.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes.

DUMBOLOGY

What is in your left pocket? Nothing, except maybe some lint.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both.

Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand.

Could you live with roommates? I have a husband. You figure it out.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None.

Where were you born? In a hospital.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I was a teenager. I ran away from home. They brought me back.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I am grown up. I have held many jobs, including receptionist, secretary, legal assistant, file clerk, news reporter, and freelance writer. I am also the chief cook and bottle washer, personal accountant, and the one who kisses boo-boos when the husband does something dumb like try to cut off  a finger.

LASTOLOGY

Friend you talked to? Leslie

Last person you called? Leslie

Person you hugged? Husband

FAVORITOLOGY

Number? 8

Color? Blue

Season? Fall


CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone? Yes.

Mood? Sour.

Listening to? Dumbasses who are doing target shooting down the way in 15 degree weather. I hope their weenies are freezing. They've been at it for almost six hours. Gets on my nerves. I know it's their sacred Second Amendment right but I would have liked to have taken a nap this afternoon and who could sleep with that boom boom boom going on?

Watching? I'm answering these questions, I am not watching anything.

Worrying about? My health.

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? The bathroom. Isn't that the first place everybody goes when they wake up?

What can you not wait to do? Feel better.

What's the last movie you saw? Star Wars: The Force Awakens

When was the last time you got caught cheating? Never.

Are you a sexy person? Nope.

Now that the survey's (or meme) done what are you going to do? Eat dinner.

3 comments:

  1. How long was this thing anyway??? I wonder if those 'weenies' ever de-frosted. I'd be pretty ticked too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers. I remember the Ol'Centipede game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if that is a thing for those who write? My journals tend to be kind of whiny, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.