Friday, December 11, 2015

December Flower


This is one of the flowers I bought this spring. It died out and then, with no cold weather to speak of, it came roaring back and is now in full bloom, here on December 11.

I can't remember what this was. Perhaps some kind of dahlia but I wasn't expecting to have to recall it's name again. (If you know, please leave it in the comments!)

So far it has been quite warm for this time of the year, at least here in my area. Great for my electric bills, but not so much for germs. We have lots of viruses and bugs going around, so be careful out there!


1 comment:

  1. Crazy weather this year, isn't it? We finally have cold temps and snow this week. I could do without the former, but wish the latter had arrived in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.