Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday Thirteen

Things on my desk . . .

1. A catalogue for The Great Courses, which offers many DVDs and CDs about various subjects.

2. A light therapy lamp.


3. Two boxes of colored pencils.

4. Nasal spray.

5. A calculator.

6. A pair of binoculars.

7. Two 1/2 pound weights.

8. Bach Rescue Remedy.

9. A Kindle Paperwhite, a Kindle Fire, and a MS Surface (1st generation).

10. Elmer's Glue.

11. A packet of blank notecards.

12. A digital tape recorder.

13. A microfiber cleaning cloth.

And a lot of other stuff. I really need to clean up in here.



Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 411th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love finding out what other people have on their desks. It's light, fun and interesting. :)Thanks for sharing.

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2015/09/want-to-know-secret-check-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weights are cute.

    Remind me again what is in Rescue Remedy. It's been a long time since I've had any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my desk....too much paper. Paper is everywhere, I drown in paper. I just never know what to do with some of it. Maybe I need a torch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nothing like I was thinking. What I had didn't have any brandy at all. More of an electrolyte thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to say my desk is fairly neat and organized at the moment. My T13

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments and always appreciate the opportunity to visit the blogs of my readers. I hope you have a great day!