Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Stealing: AtoZ

From Sunday Stealing

Easy A-Z Meme


A. What are your favorite smells?

Apple pie.

B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?

By the gods, I can and do!

C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?

Could that be the man I have been married to for 31 years?

D. What song did you last listen to?

Daydream Believer.

E. Do you wear socks to bed?

Every night my twinkle toes sleep sans socks, unless I have a terrible cough and have covered my feet with Vicks.

F. Can you change a car tire?

For what it's worth, I can change a car tire if I must.

G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?

Green.

H. Do you cook often?

How often do I eat? I cook at least one meal a day when my husband is home.

I. What’s your least favorite season?

In the dead of winter, I must admit that this bleakest of times is the season I dread most.
 
J. Can you sew?

Just a little.

K. What is your favorite fruit?

Kiwi.

L. Are you health conscious?

Learning about healthy eating and exercising is one of my past times. Now if I could only learn how to put said knowledge into action, I might actually have something.

M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?

Mostly I have great empathy for my fellow human beings.

N. Do you curse a lot?

Now why the f*ck would you ask me that question?

O. Do you remember lyrics easily?

Only when I really like the song. Being a musician of sorts, though, I have quite a repository of songs in my head.

P. Can you roll your tongue?

Please. Of course I can.

Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?

Queerly enough, I frequently want chocolate.

R. What was the last book you purchased?

Reading nonfiction is my new thing, and I'm currently waiting on Jane Bryant Quinn's book about how to remake your life after 50 or something like that to find its way into my mailbox.

S. Where was your last vacation?

Somewhere on the east coast . . . oh yes, Myrtle Beach, almost three years ago now.

T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?

The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies. Thankfully, I enjoyed it though I did think it was a little short on character development.

U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?

Unfortunately, probably not. In the first place, I don't know how I would meet them now as we do not move in the same circles. We get together by design and force the issue.

V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?

Visiting London would make me happy, as I could meet up with my e-mail pal of over 10 years. It would be nice to meet her in person.

W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?

Whatever does that have to do with anything? Why of course it is open, as we have a walk-in closet and it has a heating vent in it.

X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?

X-rays and I are well-acquainted. I broke my first bone when I was 11, playing in my sock feet in my grandmother's basement. I slipped and fell and broke my wrist.

Y. How do you like your eggs?

Yellow on the inside, white on the outside. Hard boiled or scrambled.

Z. What was your last argument about and who with?

Zounds, but I can't really recall. I imagine it was with my husband, as he's the one I live with. But my brain zig-zags around what the argument may have been about.


****
Dear Sunday Stealers:

If you're interested in Thursday Thirteen, I'm a co-hostess for the "New Thursday Thirteen." We write 13 things, no set topic, just 13 of anything. The link up is at the New Thursday Thirteen site. Please join us if you need something to do on Thursdays!

CountryDew

6 comments:

  1. loved this! that vacation sounded fun! i have not been to myrtle beach yet. your egg one cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm chocolate! Myrtle Beach is on my list to visit! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter in Maine just drags on and on... I get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My closet is next to my side of the bed. Always closed at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can honestly say I've never encountered that closet door question on any meme, and considering how long I've been meme-ing, that says something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this meme so much I stole the idea for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.