Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Technology of a Murder

Saturday night my husband, my mother-in-law, and James' aunt from Georgia went to Greenfield to see the murder mystery, Technology of a Murder.

The play was performed by HaeBo Productions. We have been to two others they have done there and enjoyed them both.

The crowd was a little sparse for this performance for some reason; maybe because it was Halloween weekend and there were lots of parties. But we had a good time. The group always gets the audience involved and that is fun.

 
The story involved cloning and unstable scientists.
 
 
Who also had beautiful wives who didn't want to be married to them.
 
 
The master scientist.
 
 
The conscientious objector who doesn't want cloning.
 
 
The fellow was killed directly behind where I was I was sitting, and I didn't even see it happen!
 
 
One of the young actors got my mother-in-law in the act.
 
 
 
There was a good deal of gun pointing.
 
 
Egads, a clone!
 
 
 
Ooops. Another dead body.
 
 
 
The sheriff wants everybody to stand down.
 
 
Heavens, another clone!
 
 
More gun pointing! Who did it? I won't tell. The show was very fast paced and it was difficult to pick out who was doing what at times. I guessed wrong as I generally do.
 
This makes me think I might not be cut out to write mysteries.

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought it would be fun to go to one of those, but I would not want to be pulled into it!! I think that has always been my fear of pursuing it... leave me out of it! LOL Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.