Friday, June 14, 2013

Congratulations, Nephew!

My handsome nephew, Trey, graduated from James River High School in Buchanan Wednesday night!

He will be attending Roanoke College this fall. He plans to major in Health and Human Behavior or something like that. I'm not 100 percent certain I have that correct.

Here are some shots of the graduation ceremony:

The proud father, my brother, watching the ceremony.

My niece, Zoe, and my nephew, Corey, happy for their brother!

Trey is in the second row, peeking around a fellow graduate.

The school superintendent has his say.

My nephew Trey receiving acclaim for scholarships and awards!

An overview of the gym were the ceremonies were held.

At the end, the graduates let loose with silly string!

Boy did they make a mess.
 

Here is a video my husband took of the moment when Trey received his diploma:



Congratulations, Trey!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a small class. I attended the HS graduation of a friend's son yesterday (he's off to army boot camp in August), and there were more than 500 kids in his class. It took an hour just to get them all across the stage! Congrats to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.