Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Stealing - Meme Questions

From Sunday Stealing: the fairy tale meme

Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty? Name the part of your body you think is the most beautiful!

A. I do not consider myself pretty, nope. I have nice skin, though. As I have aged it is not as nice as it used to be but it is still fairly decent.


Cinderella: What is your shoe size?

A. It's the appropriate one for my feet.


Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?

A. Generally 7 to 8. I usually get up at least once during the night.

Little Red Riding Hood: What is your favorite food? 

A. Chocolate, apparently. That seems to be what I have the most trouble giving up. My favorite veggie is green beans. My favorite fruit is watermelon. My favorite meat is chicken (it used to be fish until I started having weird reactions to seafood). My favorite grain is rice.

The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?

A. Vomit or the act thereof, poop jokes, things that boys do, and politics.

Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?

A. I have an artificial flower arrangement of yellow flowers in my office. Because of my allergies I long ago rid the house of real plants - mold in the dirt was causing problems.

Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?

A. I have a herd of cows. They are not pets but they are my animals. I do not want another pet of any kind.

Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url? 

It means "this blog at blogspot." The blog title, which I think is what this question is really asking, means "Blue Ridge Mountains, Living in the Country, and the World is Magic to Me."

The Little Mermaid: Can you sing?

A. La la la la la. Yes. I also play guitar. I don't do either as much or as well as I used to.

Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?

A. This is a hard one. But I think my greatest wish is to be acknowledged and to feel like I matter. Or maybe that is my greatest need, and my greatest wish is something else.

Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age? 

A. I think I'm about 22. If you're interested in some personality testing and would like to know your emotional age, check out this link. Be aware the tests can be long, and I'm not responsible if you click on a link that says "pay up." I'm not being paid to promote this, I just like personality tests.

The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
A. This is tough, too. I don't value things all that much and most of them are replaceable. But I would have to say my computer, or my backup hard drive, because it has so much of my writing and photography on it, and that would be difficult if not impossible to replicate if I lost it all. After that, I would say my diploma, which is representative of my education.

5 comments:

  1. Your beautiful pictures brighten my day and your stories and thoughts keep me coming back. So you matter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoe size made me laugh. I really enjoyed your answers. Going to take the personality test! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate having to throw up. I am a stickler for what passes over my teeth.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You matter to me. Yours is one of my favorite blogs to read and I was so relieved when I found out you were a liberal like me. I hadn't met too many liberals when I was living in Virginia. It gives me hope that maybe there are some. You're just quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting answers, as always. I don't think I want to know my mental age. :-\

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.