Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Would Take Astronomy

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2.5

My rose cake from my hubby.
38: How did you spend Valentines day?

A. My husband gave me a card and a cake, and I gave him a card, a little box of chocolates, and fixed him a steak dinner.



39: Do you eat enough vegetables?

A. Probably not.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?

A. Not any more. When I was younger I enjoyed them occasionally but as I have aged they hold no attraction for me.

41: Do you like scotch?

Raisins soaking in gin.
A. I don't think I've ever had it. I do not drink, unless one counts the raisins soaked in gin that I use for arthritis.



42: Who is someone you would never swear in front of?

A. I think this is the second question about swearing on this particular meme. I tend to not discriminate in my colorful language and use it wherever, much to my dismay sometimes.

43: Coolest thing you've ever seen on Halloween?

A. I went to a great haunted house when I was 17. I guess that would have to be it.

The ol' grey head ain't what she used to be.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?

A. No. I used to highlight it but now it has its own natural grey highlights.



45: What subject would you take if you were forced to take a free class?

A. Astronomy. I would love to know more about the solar system and the stars.

46: Do you use a reusable grocery bags?

A. Yes, most of the time.

47: City or nature person?
This is rural.

A. Nature person. I stay out of the city as much as possible. I do have to go buy things there occasionally.




48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)

A. No.

49: Do heights bother you? Can you look out the window on the top floor of a skyscraper?

A. I have a problem with elevators, but I can look out windows of tall buildings so long as I am not standing right at them.

50: Post 5 awesome things about your blog. BRAG AWAY!

A. It has made me some friends, it has pretty pictures, it has good writing in it, it sometimes has useful information, it keeps me writing something nearly every day.

1 comment:

  1. Another interesting set of Q&As. Cool rose cake, and I would say your blog definitely has pretty pictures and the occasional useful tidbit.

    (Sorry late in commenting on this one...I;m playing catch-up this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.