Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rippling Muscles

I could scarcely believe my eyes when my brother posted a photo of my nephew on Facebook yesterday.

His son has been working with a trainer and keeping to a strict muscle-building diet for quite some time.

He is big into wrestling at his high school.I had no idea he was so ... rippled and muscular underneath his clothes. I mean, look at that picture! You can see the individual muscles.

He first won gold several years ago.

It is hard to believe he's all grown up and is a young man now. He turned 18 just before Christmas. It seems like yesterday he was just a little babe in arms.

They do grow up fast. I am very proud of him for sticking to his diet and work outs. I can hardly wait to see what life has in store for him. He will graduate in June and his life will take on new twists and turns as he begins that phase of growing up.

Way to go, nephew! Huzzah!

5 comments:

  1. wow, that's quite impressive! look at those quads! yes, they grow way too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay then.... but I still think muscles look kind of funny. He's probably extremely healthy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if he has to beat the girls off with a stick, or maybe a pillow. He looks like he could hurt them otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call dedication! If he can remain true to a commitment at this young age, then he will go far. Being outrageously handsome doesn't hurt either : ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.