Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Crazy to Sane

Q. What is your favorite possession?

A. My desktop computer. It is where I spend most of my time, and it is a metaphorical highway to knowledge, social interaction, and entertainment. Following that would be my Toyota Camry, which takes me to the real-life highway so that I might find knowledge, social interaction, and entertainment.


Q. Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best?

A. I love to read! I don't really have a favorite book, as I am an eclectic reader. I enjoy high fantasy, literary works, mysteries, and chick lit. I have been known to read series books from TV shows, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Xena: Warrior Princess. I also like to read nonfiction, including biographies, autobiographies, and self-help.

Q. Do you have any pets?

A. I have a herd of cows. I have birds and deer outside the window. But no dogs, cats, fish, or hamsters. I had a dog but she died in 2001 and I never felt moved to have another.

Q. What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now?

A. Cucumbers. I loved cucumbers in vinegar when I was a little girl. I still like them but they do not agree with me so much any more.


Q. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

A. Self-expression without worry, followed by my interaction with my readers. I have made friends through blogging and I appreciate every pair of eyes that turns this way.

Q. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

A. I like where I am now, but would not mind living on the outskirts of a college town where I could access a major university.

Q. What is your favorite number?

A. Eight (8).

Q. Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking?

A. Reading, definitely. I don't drink coffee or smoke, and I once gave up chocolate for 10 years (should have never started eating it again). But I have never given up reading, and can't see that I ever would.

Q. If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it.. and who would you want to play you?

A. "Crazy to Sane," starring Sandra Bullock.

Q. If you had $20,000 for a shopping spree, what would you buy?

A. I'd replace the tub in the master bathroom with a walk-in shower, and spend whatever is left on updating the kitchen.

Q. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
A. Living or dead? If living, J. K. Rowling. If dead, Eleanor Roosevelt.


Meme from Sunday Stealing.

3 comments:

  1. any clue why your favorite # is 8? when i married my hubby he could not understand why i love cucumbers in vinegar? they are a favorite snack. miss my parents garden... those were the best in the summer months. i can't imagine giving up chocolate ...that would be tough. i'm trying to give up sodas again ...i've gotten it down to 1 every so often. i miss them with certain foods. like when my bowl of popcorn. have you read the new J.K. Rowling book? i keep debating about it?!? ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always interesting reading your answers to these. I don't smoke or drink coffee, either. I do try to limit the amount of chocolate devoured, but find it more difficult this time of year. Could definitely never give up reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love chocolate, i have to start each day with coffee, i love to read and am not a smoker....of those things, i'd give up chocolate...i could do it!

    great title for a movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.