A short meme from Sunday Stealing today!
1. Where was your profile picture taken?
A. The one on my blog was taken outside of my house. The one of myself on Facebook was taken last year during the Open Studios event in Botetourt County. I was visiting an artist friend and a student from Hollins University took the photo for me.
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
A. Um. It is 6:50 a.m. A little early for that! But actually my husband and I have already shared a laugh; he told me to stop trying to think because I wasn't awake yet!
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
A. I would hope so.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
A. I used to drink it by the gallon, but I gave up soft drinks about 20 years ago. My husband still drinks Diet Dr. Pepper. I drank Dr. Pepper because I was proud I was part of an original crowd! (That's from an old Dr. Pepper commercial, for you young whippersnappers.)
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
A. A guy who makes crepes.
6. Are you upset about anything?
A. I have a headache, which I would prefer not to have, but I am not upset about it. I'm pretty happy at the moment.
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
A. Every single one is worth it.
8. Are you a bad influence?
A. Not any more. :-)
9. Night out or night in?
A. Night in. Snuggled up watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (at this time of year).
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
A. Yes. Well, more like a perfectionist, to be perfectly accurate about it.
11. What song is stuck in your head?
A. The 12 days of Christmas. I began singing it when I woke up.
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
A. Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, asking me to set out on a great adventure with him. I want to see dragons.
13. Do you smile a lot?
A. I think so. My parents paid a lot for that smile, might as well show it off!