Monday, November 12, 2012

Bad Hair Day




This has absolutely nothing to do with the pictures, really. I subscribe to this thing that sends me a platitude daily, "hang in there, Anita" kind of stuff. They are called Notes from the Universe. I usually read them, make a mental note of them if they seem relevant, and move on.

However, this morning, I really liked what came in my email so I thought I'd share it here. It's a Note from the Universe that I think everyone could benefit from.

Here 'tis.

The Top 10 things about time and space that most people seem to forget . . .

10. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.

9. There are no "tests" and you're not being judged.

8. Everyone's doing their best with what they know.

7. You already have whatever you're looking for.

6. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.

5. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.

4. You're naturally inclined to succeed - at everything you do.

3. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.

2. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.

1. Following your heart is the best way to help others.


I actually don't necessarily agree with #10 but it is a nice thought. I need to think on that one a little more.

Have a nice day, folks! No bad hair Mondays, please!

2 comments:

  1. Well, thankfully I brushed my hair this morning before seeing your cute squirrel photo. Otherwise I'd have had to say that I look just like him today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I don't know that I agree with all of those points, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.