Saturday, December 19, 2009

Big December Snow

The snow began falling yesterday around 2:15 p.m. and has just tapered off this morning around 9:30 a.m. More may be coming, but the wind is starting to pick up so perhaps it is over.



As you can see, we have almost 20 inches.



My picnic table.



The trees in front of the house. One of the cedars has fallen over from the weight of the snow.



This is how it looks with my back door open and the camera pointing at the BBQ grill. Note the depth of snow from the bottom of the picture.



One of the tables on the deck.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics...pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I plan to put some of my pictures on my blog eventually today. Been posting them on facebook. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures could have been taken in my neighborhood (I'm at least 50 miles east of you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got lots of snow - about twice as much as we did. Very impressive!
    Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! We didn't even get that much up here in the 'burgh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.