Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting to know you

I swiped this from Facebook. Amy H. tagged me but I decided to answer it on my blog instead.

I am not tagging anyone, but if you wish to answer these questions please do. Leave me a comment if you do that and I will visit to see your answers.


1. What time did you get up this morning: 6:00 a.m., which is the time I rise almost every morning

2. How do you like your steak? Medium-rare, except that I am not supposed to be eating steak these days.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't really have one. I watch Deadliest Catch, Ghost Whisperer, and Real Time with Bill Maher with some regularity. But I wouldn't call any of them a favorite.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Switzerland, Scotland or Denmark.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Scrambled eggs and a banana

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I like spaghetti but it doesn't like me much.

8. What foods do you dislike? Spicy foods upset my tummy.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Bellacino's.

10. Favorite dressing? Honey mustard

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Camry

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, T-shirt and sneakers.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Broken and crushed into little bitty sand-like pieces.

15. Where would you want to retire? Savannah, GA or right where I am.

16. Favorite time of day? 10 a.m.

17. Where were you born? Roanoke, VA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Women's tennis

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Nobody, since I didn't tag anyone to start with

22. Bird watcher? Yes, but not that kind that looks up their names.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mid-morning person

24. Do you have any pets? 40 cows

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm afraid not.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer, a geologist, an archaeologist and a teacher.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Selling lemonade on a roadside stand at my grandmother's house in Salem.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

29. Are you married? Yes.

30. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, even when I'm just going down the driveway.

31. Been in a car accident? Several times. One year I was rear-ended three times.

32. Any pet peeves? The grocery ladies who always want to hand me my candy bar, mints or soft drink at the checkout. I must look like I can't wait until I get to the car.

33. Favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms.

34. Favorite Flower? Iris.

35. Favorite ice cream? Hot fudge sundae. I haven't had one in about 30 years.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hardees, if I have to pick one.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.

38. From whom did you get your last email? My closest friend.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't carry a balance on my cards at all, but if I were going to max one out, I would go to Staples.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I drove over to my rental property on the spur of the moment to check on it. Boring, eh.

41. Like your job? Yes.

42. Broccoli? Love it. It's very good for you.

43. Kids? None.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.

45. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer.

46. What is your favorite color? It's a tie between blue and purple.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Nary a one.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Nobody.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1:52 p.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? Not at all.

1 comment:

  1. In regards to #14, I feel like mine goes from full to empty to broken to bits, to glued together awkwardly with super glue to broken again to refilled. I like that you answered with such a much better answer than the only 2 provided.

    I wanted to be an archaeologist too. What say we go back to school together to study to be archaeologists, say in 15 years or so from now?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.