Monday, July 13, 2009

Finding grace #2

Being thankful...

6. My hands. I am really grateful I have hands with which to touch, caress, type and write. Speaking of which...

7. Being able to write. I wonder what my life would have been like if I had never learned to write? I can't imagine it.

8. Being able to read. The wonderful world of books, blogs and everything else is accessible to me simply because I can string ABC together in my mind. How absolutely wonderful is that, eh?

9. Being 46. I am very happy I don't have to experience the angst of the teen years again!

10. Living on a farm. I love being in the country, seeing deer, hearing owls, watching the squirrels. This slower pace of life suits me.

11. My friend Brenda.

12. My friend Leslie.

13. My friend Jules.

14. My friend Lisa.

15. My friend Inga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.